Does CBD Oil Help with Memory Loss?
Although research into CBD as an aid to memory loss is still in its infancy there have been several trials and anecdotal reports that indicate that CBD may be able to help with the inflammation, oxygen build-up and brain cell decline which all effect brain functions such as memory. When increased oxygen is released in the brain, memory decreases and as CBD appears to be an anti-oxidant it could help with memory loss. There is small but growing evidence to show that CBD may be effective in helping to preserve memory and reduce the damage of cognitive functions.
Read in this article:
- Does CBD Oil Help with Cognitive Function?
- CBD Oil for Anxiety in Seniors
- Does CBD Oil Affect Memory?
- Does CBD Affect Short Term Memory?
- Can CBD Oil Help with Focus?